- A standard (non-refundable) device assessment fee of R250 ex. VAT is required for ALL console devices (Xbox, PlayStation etc.) brought in for repair. An assessment fee of R190 ex. VAT may be applicable for other devices such as hard drives or PC’s that require assessment before a repair can take place. Controllers will incur an assessment fee of R100 ex. VAT.
- A Client of Avanuval (Pty.) Ltd will only be eligible for a free re-assessment of their electronic product/component (including Mobile Devices, Tablets, PlayStations, Xboxes, Computers, and any other similar electronic device) if they notify AND bring back the electronic device to Avanuval (Pty.) Ltd within 15 working days after having received the repaired device.
- No parts ordered and installed in regards to the repair of the device(s) will be refunded.
- Avanuval (Pty.) Ltd accepts no responsibility and/or liability for lost/damaged/removed or irreparable components before, during and after the repair has taken place for any products, components, tools and electronic devices that may have been involved.
- Client goods remain property of Avanuval (Pty.) Ltd until all outstanding payments due to Avanuval (Pty.) Ltd are paid in full.
- Avanuval (Pty.) Ltd has taken all the necessary security precautions and preventatives to ensure all goods remain safe. In the unfortunate case of a robbery or burglary, Avanuval (Pty.) Ltd accepts no responsibility for devices/components stolen and will not provide a refund for these devices.
- All goods not collected within 60 days from notification will become the property of Avanuval (Pty.) Ltd and may be sold to defray costs.
- Goods not collected within 30 working days from notification may incur storage costs of R5 per day.
- Damage reports may be done at an additional cost of R190 ex. VAT.
Device Terms and ConditionsAdministrator2022-02-21T12:15:23+00:00